So, what is Health Like Magic? Health Like Magic is a place to help you live the happy, fulfilled life you’ve always dreamed of,
but never thought possible. At HLM, we understand that health is way, way more
than what you put into your mouth. You can eat steamed kale and activated
almonds night and day, but if you still have problems in your life to work out,
you’ll still suffer. I want to use this blog to encompass the entirety of what
it means to be healthy, mentally, physically, and spiritually. I’ll get into
tons of tips about battling cognitive dissonance, forming new habits (and
breaking old ones), easy recipes and methods to get you eating better, tricks to
move more, and all the little things that come with living a healthier, happier
life. You’ll see advice on self-care, my favorite book and video suggestions,
and even ways to make your home environment a better, more fun place to
live.
Who am I? My name’s Sara Loring, and I’m an IIN-Certified
Integrative Health Coach! I love my job and what I do. I’m a Life
Coach with food: I sit down with each of my clients, listen deeply to
everything they say, and help them discover their hearts’ deepest desires. I’m
taking what works, the advice I know changes lives, and posting it here. I specialize
in helping people bring color, joy, and purpose back into their lives – and I can’t
wait to do the same for you!
So, look out! I’m here and I’m a force to be reckoned with. I’m
ready to help the world find itself again, and have a great time doing it! Stay
tuned – more to come soon! Thanks for reading!
~Saraš